Honua Kai Resort
|Shopping||Less than 5 minutes|
|Restaurants||Less than 5 minutes|
|Golf Course||Less than 5 minutes|
|Groceries||Less than 5 minutes|
Honua Kai is the newest development on Maui's pristine North Kaanapali Beach. With all of the luxury resort amenities that you could hope for while on vacation, you will never want to leave the relaxing premises. Located a short 10 minute drive from the famous Front Street in Lahaina Town, this destination gives you the ultimate Maui experience, with a added element of exclusivity.
Honua Kai has 4 diverse pools winding throughout the property, including fountains, a small water slide, a "lazy-river" style float area, and an infinity-edge lap pool. Soak up the warm Maui sun in one of the cabanas on the front edge of the property, while gazing out at the inviting shore close by. Whether you would like to enjoy a full-service spa day, an energizing workout, or grab a coffee at the Aina Gourmet Market (located in the Hokulani building) and dive into a good book, this property has everything you need to recharge during your vacation.
The approximate driving time from the Kahului Airport is 45 minutes and distance is 24 miles.
- From the rental car desk turn right onto the main road (Keolani Place)
- You will travel about 1/2 mile and see Costco on the left. This is your first stop light.
- Proceed through the intersection and continue on through a second traffic light. You are now on Hwy 380/Dairy Rd.
- Turn right to stay on Hwy 380 toward Lahaina
- Proceed on Hwy 380 until it ends and you intersect with Hwy 30. Turn left onto Hwy 30 and follow it to Lahaina. This is a beautiful coastal drive of 30 minutes or so
- Turn left on Hokiokio Place
- Turn right onto Hwy 30
- You will drive through Lahaina and about 10-15 minutes outside of town, turn left at KaiMalinaPkwy and continue for about 0.1 mile.
- Veer right toward Honua Kai.