|Shopping||5 minutes or less|
|Restaurants||5 minutes or less|
|Golf Course||10 minutes|
|Groceries||5 minutes or less|
Pohailani is a lush, tropical oasis tucked away in the heart of Kahana. Enjoy breezy evenings on your spacious lanai or take in sunset from the ocean front lawn and BBQ area. This property is across the street from the beach, and would make a wonderful destination for your Maui vacation.
This bungalow is located in Kahana, which is a perfect location. It is right across the road from the ocean, the closest sandy beaches being a 5 minute walk in either direction (next to Kahana Village Condos to the North and in front of The Sands of Kahana to the South). Within walking distance are many restaurants, a general store, coffee shop, banks, snorkel/beach activity rental shops, and gift shops. The property has ocean access, but it is a sea wall. Sandy Kahana beach is a short walk across the street. You are a short 5 minute drive from Napili Bay, Kapalua Bay and resort, and Honolua Bay- famous for big wave surfing in the winter and snorkeling in the summer. World renown Ka'anapali Beach is down the road, and you are 10 minutes from the heart of historic Lahaina Town. Pohailani has 2 relaxing pools and BBQ areas to utilize, as well as a tennis court for guests to enjoy while they are staying on the property.
The approximate driving time from the Kahului Airport is 45 minutes and distance is 24 miles.
- From the rental car desk turn right onto the main road (Keolani Place)
- You will travel about 1/2 mile and see Costco on the left. This is your first stop light.
- Proceed through the intersection and continue on through a second traffic light. You are now on Hwy 380/Dairy Rd.
- Turn right to stay on Hwy 380 toward Lahaina
- Proceed on Hwy 380 until it ends and you intersect with Hwy 30. Turn left onto Hwy 30 and follow it to Lahaina. This is a beautiful coastal drive of 30 minutes or so
- Turn left on Hokiokio Place
- Turn right onto Hwy 30
- You will drive through Lahaina and about 10-15 minutes outside of town, turn left at the Hoohui Road stoplight (you will see the McDonalds on the left at the light)
- Continue down to the first stop sign and turn right onto the Lower Honoapilani Road.
- Pohailani will be located on the right (sign at the entrance of the property), about 0.2 miles down the lower road.
- Once you enter the property, you will need to turn left (as it is a one-way road) and drive around the outer edge of the property until you see 231 on your right hand side.