|Golf Course||5 minutes|
We invite you to come and enjoy the beautiful oceanfront Napili Shores Resort. This property is located next to one of the most incredible beaches for snorkeling, swimming, and truly capturing the quintessential Maui experience, Napili Bay. The grounds at Napili Shores are well-manicured with grassy lawn space and palm trees throughout. Enjoy a casual walk across the lawn to access one of the most desirable breakfast restaurants on Maui - The Gazebo, featuring world famous pancakes. Napili Bay is just a stone's throw away and the breathtaking Kapalua Bay is within walking distance as well (about 10 minutes).
Napili Shores offers lots of amenities for guests to enjoy during their stay. There are 6 BBQ areas on this property, including picnic tables next to each one. Relax and enjoy one of 2 communal pools as you gaze at the gorgeous Maui water nearby; one is heated with a whirlpool spa, and one located oceanfront is a fresh-water pool. If you hope to experience excellent food while you are here, Napili Shores is located within walking distance to incredible culinary destinations. There is an array of award-winning restaurants within miles of this property and The Sea House, Merriman's, Pineapple Grill, and the Gazebo are just a few of the delicious spots to enjoy while you are staying at this Resort (all within about a 10 minute walk). There are several grocery stores available nearby and our vacation rental condo is equipped with a fully-stocked kitchen, allowing you to enjoy your very own home-cooked meal on the lanai.
5315 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761. The approximate driving time from the Kahului Airport is 45 minutes and distance is 26 miles.
- From the rental car desk turn right onto the main road (Keolani Place)
- You will travel about 1/2 mile and see Costco on the left. This is your first stop light.
- Proceed through the intersection and continue on through a second traffic light. You are now on Hwy 380/Dairy Rd.
- Turn right to stay on Hwy 380 toward Lahaina
- Proceed on Hwy 380 until it ends and you intersect with Hwy 30. Turn left onto Hwy 30 and follow it to Lahaina. This is a beautiful coastal drive of 30 minutes or so
- Turn left on Hokiokio Place
- Turn right onto Hwy 30
- You will drive through Lahaina and about 15 minutes outside of town, turn left at the Napilihau Street stoplight (you will see Napili Market on the left at the light)
- Continue down to the first stop sign and turn right onto the Lower Honoapilani Road.
- Napili Shores will be located on the left (sign at the entrance of the property), about 0.4 miles down the lower road.