COVID-19 News Updates
ALOHA TOURISTS AND WELCOME BACK!
"SAFE TRAVELS PROGRAM ENDS MARCH 26:
"Safe Travels ends after March 25: As of Saturday, March 26, at 12:01 a.m., the mandatory quarantine for incoming passengers and the Safe Travels program will end. Passengers arriving from any domestic destination will not have to show proof of vaccination or a pre travel test. They will not have to create a Safe Travels account or provide travel information and trip details as they have been. All pre and post arrival screening will end. This includes post-boarding screening at the airports by participating airlines. This is for domestic travel only, and does not apply to international travelers who must follow federal guidelines. All Safe Travels requirements must still be met by incoming domestic passengers on and prior to March 25." Click here to read more.
For more on the pre-testing and vaccination proof, read State of Hawai‘i Safe Travels Hawai‘i Program and Maui County COVID-19 Travel Information.
- Learn about the guidance the Hawai‘i Tourism Authority is providing to visitors.
- The State of Hawaii has launched a web application to collect traveler information. Upon arrival, each traveler can now enter their information directly on the State’s web application at Safe Travels website.
- Hawaii has launched its own State Department Page solely dedicated to Covid-19 information at
Flexible Booking & Cancellation Policy
- We allow full refunds on any reservation made within the last 24 hours.
- Beginning 11/1/21, we allow refunds outside of 14 days minus our nominal booking fee. Once within 14 days of arrival, a reservation is nonrefundable. For all reservations booked before 11/1/21, we allow refunds outside of 30 days minus our nominal booking fee. Once within 30 days of arrival, a reservation is nonrefundable. We strongly encourage purchasing travel insurance.
- If there is a mandated quarantine policy in effect by the State of Hawaii during your travel dates, we will allow you to rebook 100% of your stay within 365 days from your initial arrival date.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties.
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, electronics, ACs, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our condos include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- No Contact Check-ins - there is no need to come to an office during your stay. Utilize the wireless keypads on most of our properties.
Coconut Condos thanks you for your patience and understanding. We will continue to keep you updated throughout this dynamic situation and can't wait to welcome you to Maui very soon.