COVID-19 News Updates
We are open and accepting reservations for ALL Travelers arriving September 1st and beyond!
We are excited to welcome our neighbor island friends, kama'aina residents and guests not subject to the 14 day quarantine to come visit Maui and stay with us at Coconut Condos! And we finally have some good news to share for our out-of-state guests as well... please read below...
HAWAII TO LAUNCH COVID-19 PRE-TRAVEL TESTING PROGRAM FOR OUT-OF-STATE TRAVELERS SEPTEMBER 1
UPDATED: Gov. David Ige announced all travelers arriving in Hawai‘i from out-of-state will be required to get a valid COVID-19 test prior to their arrival, and to show proof of a negative test result, to avoid the 14-day quarantine. The pre-travel testing program has been postponed to September 1, 2020. For more, read OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR — NEWS RELEASE — GOVERNOR IGE ANNOUNCES PRE-TRAVEL TESTING PROGRAM FOR HAWAII ARRIVALS DELAYED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1
- Read the self-quarantine instructions here.
- Learn about the guidance the Hawai‘i Tourism Authority is providing to visitors.
- The State of Hawaii has launched a web application to collect traveler information. Upon arrival, each traveler can now enter their information directly on the State’s web application at Safe Travels website.
- Hawaii has launched its own State Department Page solely dedicated to Covid-19 information at www/hawaiicovid19.com
Flexible Booking & Cancellation Policy
We allow full refunds on any reservation made within the last 24 hours. We also allow refunds outside of 30 days minus our nominal booking fee. If there is a mandated quarantine policy in effect by the State of Hawaii during your travel dates, we will allow you to rebook 100% of your stay within 365 days from your initial arrival date.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties.
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, electronics, ACs, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our condos include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- No Contact Check-ins - there is no need to come to an office during your stay. Utilize the wireless keypads on most of our properties.
Coconut Condos thanks you for your patience and understanding. We will continue to keep you updated throughout this dynamic situation and can't wait to welcome you to Maui very soon.