COVID-19 News Updates
We Are Open and Accepting Reservations for ALL Travelers!
We are excited to welcome our kama'aina residents and guests not subject to the 10 day quarantine to come visit Maui and stay with us at Coconut Condos!
HAWAII'S COVID-19 PRE-TRAVEL TESTING PROGRAM UPDATE FOR OUT-OF-STATE TRAVELERS
Beginning July 8, travelers entering the state from the U.S. and its Territories who have been fully vaccinated in the United States (including its Territories) may bypass quarantine without a pre-travel test. The vaccination record document must be uploaded to Safe Travels or printed out prior to departure and hard copy in hand when arriving in Hawai‘i. Travelers who were fully vaccinated in Hawai‘i are already eligible for this exception.
If you are not vaccinated, we continue to welcome you to the Hawaiian Islands with a specific pre-travel test that was in place all along.
For more on the pre-testing, read State of Hawai‘i Safe Travels Hawai‘i Program and Maui County COVID-19 Travel Information.
- Read the self-quarantine instructions here.
- Learn about the guidance the Hawai‘i Tourism Authority is providing to visitors.
- The State of Hawaii has launched a web application to collect traveler information. Upon arrival, each traveler can now enter their information directly on the State’s web application at Safe Travels website.
- Hawaii has launched its own State Department Page solely dedicated to Covid-19 information at
Flexible Booking & Cancellation Policy
- We allow full refunds on any reservation made within the last 24 hours.
- We allow refunds outside of 30 days minus our nominal booking fee. Once within 30 days or arrival, a reservation is nonrefundable. We strongly encourage purchasing travel insurance.
- If there is a mandated quarantine policy in effect by the State of Hawaii during your travel dates, we will allow you to rebook 100% of your stay within 365 days from your initial arrival date.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties.
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, electronics, ACs, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our condos include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- No Contact Check-ins - there is no need to come to an office during your stay. Utilize the wireless keypads on most of our properties.
Curious About New Guidelines for Pools, BBQs and Common Areas?
What's Open on Maui?
Can we go to the beach? Maui beaches are open. Public use grills are closed.
Can we hike the trails? Yes.
Can we eat out? Yes.
Can we swim in the pool? Additional guidelines may be put into place (such as limiting the number of people allowed at a time) before your reservation. Please visit our Resort News page for more information
Can we play golf? Yes. All courses on West Maui - Ka’anapali Golf Course, Kapalua Golf Course and The Plantation Course - are open.
Do we need to wear masks? Yes, more information can be found here.
We recommend keeping an eye on this website for detailed information
Coconut Condos thanks you for your patience and understanding. We will continue to keep you updated throughout this dynamic situation and can't wait to welcome you to Maui very soon.