Kahana Villa Resort
|Golf Course||10 minutes|
Kahana Villa Resort has all of the resort amenities you need to enjoy a relaxing Maui lifestyle, with days by the pool, evening dips in the custom-designed jacuzzi, exciting games of tennis, and BBQs with your fellow neighbors and vacationers. Kahana Villa is conveniently located steps away from the beautiful Kahana beach that offers a soft white sandy beach, snorkeling, green sea turtles, and surf.
Located in the heart of charming Kahana, Kahana Villa Resort is an ideal destination for your tropical vacation. This resort is situated across the street from one of the best spots to encounter sea turtles - 'S Turns' beach - and is also a very popular surf destination for locals and visitors alike. During whale season, enjoy a leisurely cup of coffee along with an unforgettable show, as the ocean views from this resort provide for an excellent spectacle of breaches and tail slaps. Kahana Villa Resort offers a hair and nail salon on premisses for you to pamper yourself. Our ocean view condo is equipped with a fully-stocked kitchen for your family to enjoy home cooking during your Maui vacation. Kahana Gateway is located less than 5 minutes away and provides restaurants/bars, shops, beach and golf rental gear, as well as a small grocery store.
4242 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761. The approximate driving time from the Kahului Airport is 45 minutes and distance is 24 miles.
- From the rental car desk turn right onto the main road (Keolani Place)
- You will travel about 1/2 mile and see Costco on the left. This is your first stop light.
- Proceed through the intersection and continue on through a second traffic light. You are now on Hwy 380/Dairy Rd.
- Turn right to stay on Hwy 380 toward Lahaina
- Proceed on Hwy 380 until it ends and you intersect with Hwy 30. Turn left onto Hwy 30 and follow it to Lahaina. This is a beautiful coastal drive of 30 minutes or so
- Turn left on Hokiokio Place
- Turn right onto Hwy 30
- You will drive through Lahaina and about 10-15 minutes outside of town, turn left at the Akahele Street signal
- Continue down to the first stop sign and turn right onto the Lower Honoapiilani Road.
- ahana Villa Resort will be on the right hand side of the road, about a 1/2 mile down the Lower Road. Drive toward the back of the property and park nearby the "E" building - the second building on the right. Take the elevator to the 6th floor and follow the signs to E614.