|Golf Course||15 minutes|
Mahina Surf will entice you with it's ocean front tropical views, lushly landscaped property, and convenient amenities to make your vacation here unforgettable!
Just North of Lahaina Town, this property is conveniently located between two of our favorite West Maui beaches - Kaanapali Beach (to the South) and Napili Bay (to the North). Wake up to enjoy a cup of coffee from your lanai, overlooking the heated ocean front saline pool, picturesque palm trees lining the water front, and the sparkling Maui waters extending out to our neighboring isle (Lanai) in the distance. Whether you are watching mid-day whale breaches from the balcony (during whale season), or you are preparing food in your fully-equipped kitchen during sunset, these units truly will feel like your home away from home. With a coin-operated laundry room on property, you will successfully be able to enjoy your vacation and utilize the option to launder your things as needed. The Mahina Surf property has a lush and tropical island feel, with manicured lawns leading to immaculately maintained Weber gas grills that are conveniently located right on the water's edge - can you imagine preparing dinner in a better location?
The approximate driving time from the Kahului Airport is 45 minutes and distance is 24 miles.
- From the rental car desk turn right onto the main road (Keolani Place)
- You will travel about 1/2 mile and see Costco on the left. This is your first stop light.
- Proceed through the intersection and continue on through a second traffic light. You are now on Hwy 380/Dairy Rd.
- Turn right to stay on Hwy 380 toward Lahaina
- Proceed on Hwy 380 until it ends and you intersect with Hwy 30. Turn left onto Hwy 30 and follow it to Lahaina. This is a beautiful coastal drive of 30 minutes or so
- Turn left on Hokiokio Place
- Turn right onto Hwy 30
- You will drive through Lahaina and about 10-15 minutes outside of town, turn left at the AkaheleStreet stoplight
- Continue down to the first stop sign and turn right onto the Lower Honoapilani Road.
- Mahina Surf will be located on the left hand side, about 400 feet after you turn.