|Golf Course||10 minutes|
Kuleana Resort is a remarkable oceanfront property, tucked away on West Maui's pristine coastline, with a gorgeous panoramic view of the Pacific ocean and the nearby islands of Molokai and Lanai.
This resort is located in West Maui on the outer edges of Lahaina and just 15 minutes North of Lahaina Town. Kuleana is truly remarkable and a highly sought after oceanfront location. It offers more seclusion and privacy then other resort hotels or condominium complexes, yet is just minutes away from all of the West Maui activities you're looking for. In addition to its close proximity to Lahaina Town, this resort is conveniently located within a short drive to Kaanapali Whalers Village, Kapalua and Napili where you can enjoy a wide variety of shopping, dining, entertainment and outdoor activities. There is also a Farmer's Market just down the road providing local produce every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
The approximate driving time from the Kahului Airport is 45 minutes and distance is 24 miles.
- From the rental car desk turn right onto the main road (Keolani Place)
- You will travel about 1/2 mile and see Costco on the left. This is your first stop light.
- Proceed through the intersection and continue on through a second traffic light. You are now on Hwy 380/Dairy Rd.
- Turn right to stay on Hwy 380 toward Lahaina
- Proceed on Hwy 380 until it ends and you intersect with Hwy 30. Turn left onto Hwy 30 and follow it to Lahaina. This is a beautiful coastal drive of 30 minutes or so
- Turn left on Hokiokio Place
- Turn right onto Hwy 30
- You will drive through Lahaina and about 10-15 minutes outside of town, turn left at the Akahele Street signal
- Continue down to the first stop sign and turn left onto the Lower Honoapiilani Road.
- Kuleana Resort will be located on the right (sign at the entrance of the property), about 700 feet down the lower road.