846 sq. ft. for spacious living for up to 6 adults (king bed in master bedroom, queen bed in guest room, and queen sleeper sofa in the living room)
Beautiful, well-lit vaulted ceiling with a small private lanai.
Located in Lahaina’s Historic District, the resort features two pools, one a Balinese saline infinity pool with a separate large Jacuzzi spa, large open air poolside pavilion, and several poolside private cabanas, and gas grills
Short walk to Lahaina’s waterfront, harbor, shopping, and award-winning restaurants
Close to Lahaina’s beautiful baby beach, 505 beach, breakwall and harbor surf breaks
1.5 miles to Puamana and 2.5 miles to Launiupoko beach parks and surf breaks
5 miles to the Ka’anapali Beach Resort area and world-class golf course, and 11 miles to the renowned Kapalua Resort and golf-courses
Just minutes to the Kapalua Airport and 45 minutes from the Kahului Airport (OGG).
- Designer furniture upgrades throughout the condo
- Custom bedding by Maka Sea, designed in Hawaii and made in Bali
- 40” Smart, flat screen TV in the living room, 32" flat screen TVs in both bedrooms
- Caphalon Cookware
- JA Henckel knife set
- Baby bundle amenities include a portable crib/sheet, booster seat, umbrella stroller, and outlet covers
- Beach bundle keeps you well stocked for your beach excursions with beach toys, beach chairs, beach umbrella, and cooler
- Free Wifi in the condo and throughout the property
- A/C in the living room and bedrooms
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
ReviewsPage: 2 of 2
Check-in Time: 4 p.m.
Check-out Time: 10 a.m.
We require 50% of payment at time of reservation. The balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival. We accept Visa, Amex, MasterCard and Discover.
Aina Nalu charges $20 per day to park on property. Parking pass can be purchased at front desk after arrival.