846 sq. ft. for spacious living for up to 6 adults (king bed in master bedroom, two twin beds in guest room, and queen sleeper sofa in the living room)
Walk out the back door to the green space that leads to the Makai pool!
Located in Lahaina’s Historic District, the resort features two pools, one a Balinese saline infinity pool with a separate large Jacuzzi spa, large open air poolside pavilion, and several poolside private cabanas, and gas grills
Short walk to Lahaina’s waterfront, harbor, shopping, and award-winning restaurants
Close to Lahaina’s beautiful baby beach, 505 beach, breakwall and harbor surf breaks
1.5 miles to Puamana and 2.5 miles to Launiupoko beach parks and surf breaks
5 miles to the Ka’anapali Beach Resort area and world-class golf course, and 11 miles to the renowned Kapalua Resort and golf-courses
Just minutes to the Kapalua Airport and 45 minutes from the Kahului Airport (OGG).
- Whirlpool kitchen appliances including: dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, cookware, tableware, blender, coffeemaker
- Designer furniture upgrades throughout the condo
- Custom bedding by Maka Sea, designed in Hawaii and made in Bali
- 48” Flat screen TV in the living room, 32” flat screen TV in both bedrooms
- Calphalon Cookware
- JA Henckel knife set
- Free Wifi in the condo and throughout the property
- A/C in the living room and bedrooms
- Beautiful stone, spa-like showers
- Full-size washer/dryer
- Baby bundle amenities include a portable crib/sheet, booster seat, umbrella stroller, and outlet covers
- Beach bundle keeps you well stocked for your beach excursions with beach toys, beach chairs, beach umbrella, and cooler
- Two beautiful pools, jacuzzi, lounge chairs, five private cabanas, and two BBQ grills
- On-site security guards day and night
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
ReviewsPage: 2 of 2
Check-in Time: 4 p.m.
Check-out Time: 10 a.m.
We require 50% of payment at time of reservation. The balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival. We accept Visa, Amex, MasterCard and Discover.
Aina Nalu charges $20 per day to park on property. Parking pass can be purchased at front desk after arrival.