846 sq. ft. for spacious living for up to 6 adults (king bed in master bedroom, queen bed in guest room, and queen sleeper sofa in the living room)
Beautiful, well-lit vaulted ceiling with a small private lanai
Located in Lahaina’s Historic District, the resort features two pools, one a Balinese saline infinity pool with a separate large Jacuzzi spa, large open air poolside pavilion, and several poolside private cabanas, and gas grills
Short walk to Lahaina’s waterfront, harbor, shopping, and award-winning restaurants
Close to Lahaina’s beautiful baby beach, 505 beach, breakwall and harbor surf breaks
1.5 miles to Puamana and 2.5 miles to Launiupoko beach parks and surf breaks
5 miles to the Ka’anapali Beach Resort area and world-class golf course, and 11 miles to the renowned Kapalua Resort and golf-courses
Just minutes to the Kapalua Airport and 45 minutes from the Kahului Airport (OGG).
- Designer furniture upgrades throughout the condo
- Custom bedding by Maka Sea, designed in Hawaii and made in Bali
- Cold Towel Amenity upon arrival in the condo
- Luxury spa products by Malie Organics, made in Hawaii
- 40”-55” Flat screen TV in the living room and bedrooms
- Calphalon Cookware
- JA Henckel knife set
- Whirlpool kitchen appliances including: dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, cookware, tableware, blender, coffeemaker
- Air conditioning in family room and both bedrooms
- Beautiful stone, spa-like showers
- Full-size washer/dryer
- Baby bundle amenities include a portable crib/sheet, booster seat, umbrella stroller, and outlet covers
- Beach bundle keeps you well stocked for your beach excursions with beach toys, beach chairs, beach umbrella, and cooler
- Activity Annex also includes DVD player, books, and board games
- Free Wifi in the condo and throughout the property
- Two beautiful pools, jacuzzi, lounge chairs, five private cabanas, and two BBQ grills
- On-site security guards day and night
- Solar powered electricity and hot water
- Recycling centers on property
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
Check-in Time: 3 p.m.
Check-out Time: 10 a.m.
We require 50% of payment at time of reservation. The balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival. We accept Visa, Amex, MasterCard and Discover.
There is limited free street parking available on a first-come, first-serve basis. To park onsite, payment will be $20/day at the Outrigger desk on property. In an effort to provide a more affordable option for our guests, Coconut Condos has on-site parking at Aina Nalu available at a pre-paid rate of $17.50/day. This payment must be paid Tuesday the week prior to arrival to receive the discounted rate. We have also negotiated a special "Coconut Condos Rate" with the Republic parking lot on the corner of Waine'e St. and Dickenson St. The rate is $10/day. There will be a Republic parking pass in the information binder in the condo upon your arrival.