846 sq. ft. for spacious living for up to 6 adults (king bed in master bedroom, king bed in guest bedroom, and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room)
- Short walk to Lahaina’s waterfront, harbor, shopping, and award-winning restaurants
- Close to Lahaina’s beautiful Baby Beach, 505 Beach, Breakwall and Harbor surf breaks
- 1.5 miles to Puamana and 2.5 miles to Launiupoko Beach Park and surf breaks
- 5 miles to the Ka’anapali Beach Resort area and world-class golf course, and 11 miles to the renowned Kapalua Resort and golf-courses
- Just minutes to the Kapalua Airport and 45 minutes from the Kahului Airport (OGG).
- Beautiful brand new queen sleeper sectional sofa in living room
- Custom bedding by Maka Sea, designed in Hawaii and made in Bali
- Cold Towel Amenity upon arrival in the condo
- Luxury spa products from Malie Organics, made in Hawaii
- 40" or more flat screen TV in the living room, 32" flat screen TV in both bedrooms
- Calphalon cookware
- JA Henckel knife set
- Whirlpool kitchen appliances including: dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, cookware, tableware, blender, coffeemaker
- Beautiful stone, spa-like shower
- Full-size washer/dryer
- Baby bundle amenities include a portable crib/sheet, booster seat, umbrella stroller, and outlet covers
- Beach bundle includes beach toys, beach chairs, beach umbrella, and cooler
- Activity Annex also includes DVD player, books, and board games
- Free Wifi in the condo and throughout the property
- A/C in the living room, master bedroom, and guest bedroom
- Two beautiful pools, jacuzzi, lounge chairs, five private cabanas, and two BBQ grills
- Over 350 Residence and Guest parking stalls
- On-site security guards day and night
- Solar powered electricity and hot water
- Recycling centers on property
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
Check-in Time: 3 p.m.
Check-out Time: 10 a.m.
We require 50% of payment at time of reservation. The balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival. We accept Visa, Amex, MasterCard and Discover.
Onsite parking at Aina Nalu is available for $20/day. This payment must be paid by Tuesday the week prior to your arrival. This is offered as a courtesy to you, as the process of purchasing a parking pass after arrival can sometimes be inconvenient. Purchasing the parking pass in advance will ensure that it is in your condo when you arrive.
In an effort to provide a more affordable option for our guests, we have negotiated a special "Coconut Condos Rate" with Republic Parking lot located at 129 Dickenson St. (at the corner of Dickenson and Waine’e). The rate is $12 per 24 hours. We will provide the required parking pass that must be visible on the dashboard of your car at all times for rate to be valid. You will find this parking pass in the information binder in your condo. There is free but limited street parking nearby, too.